- Lipson Learning Co-operative Trust
- Our Co-operative Values and Principles
- Statement on the Co-operative Identity
- Co-operative Professional Development
- Young Co-operatives
- Co-operative Learning
- Our Co-operative Identity
- Plymouth Fairness Commission
- SMSC & The Values of Living in Modern Day Britain
- School-led Action Research
Our Co-operative School
Our co-operative values are at the centre of everything that we do at Lipson. These values inspire and empower our college community to help themselves and each other to achieve.
An article which features in the Leading Change journal summarises the impact that co-operative values have on promoting outstanding learning within our school. Read the article here.
You can explore this further through the links to the left which help to demonstrate the values below in practice.